...simply said...






Kepala menge-throb

*Blinkie of the Day*


Aduh.. sakitnya kepalaku.

hehe.. tried to type that sentence about 10 times. My brain and fingers don't seem to be connected.

Tonight has been a big night out. Kristina had a party at her place, which was more like a get-together and we had a great night followed by dancing to work off the alcohol at a bar near our house.

Too much Rose. Darn.. can't do that funny comma thing on the top of the e. It's Ro-Say. Something like sweet-ish white wine but a pinkish colour. Definetely my favourite kind of wine.

I was calling cauliflower 'California' all night. I still can't seem to say cauliflower.

I don't wanna go to sleep. I don't wanna get a hangover. My brain hurts. Maybe it's
1. Drying up from the alcohol
2. Getting preserved (also from the alcohol)
3. Both.

Bad that i get teased by my wonderful housemates for getting dizzy and ditzy after a glass of wine . Worse that it's actually true.

Anyway, i've discovered that under the influence of flavoured ethanol I
1. Am louder.
2. Am happier. / More saw-saw-teh?
3. Talk faster.
4. Think everything is funny.
5. Have a lot to say.
6. Can walk without bumping into anything with real good concentration.
7. Pee heaps.
8. Can't wipe my grin off my face.
9. Amuse my housemates a lot.
10. Dread the morning after.


G'night folks!



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.